Possible issues related to the Management Tool are listed below, along with information about their possible causes and how to resolve them.
"HTTP 500 Internal Server error" is displayed when I try to connect to the Management Tool using Windows 7.
Do the following:
1. Run the command prompt (cmd.exe) as administrator.
2. For a 32-bit machine), enter: cd %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.xxxxx\aspnet_regiis.exe –iru
For a 64-bit machine, enter: cd %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.xxxxx\aspnet_regiis.exe –iru
For example: cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe –iru
3. Press Enter.
The Management Tool pages are displayed incorrectly (or some of the navigation links are not displayed on the Management Tool page).
• Try cleaning the browser cache and cookies, and then signing in again.
I get the following message when trying to connect to the Management Tool: “The Application Server is unavailable. Please contact your system administrator”.
This means that the application encountered an unexpected error while trying to perform an action.
Start the Management Tool, by doing the following:
1. Refresh the Management Tool.
2. Make sure that the Application Server is running.
3. Restart the Application Server and try again.
If the issue is still not resolved, please contact our Support team.