The Access Management page allows user access (i.e. logging in) to Client computers to be managed, and contains the following tabs:
• Access Requests: Used to manage user access requests.
• Two-Factor Authentication: Used to manage user 2FA access.
• Endpoint Access Control: Used to manage user access restrictions, where user access requires approval by an administrator (e.g. always, or only outside of working hours).
Table of Contents
- Access Requests
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Endpoint Access Control
- Administrator Approval on Login
- Requiring Administrator Approval on Login Only at Specific Times