Editing Access Restrictions
The settings that restrict access to users can be modified, while the changes made will only be applied on the next user login.
To edit the restriction settings, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative User Management permission.
2. Click the Access Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Access Management page, select the Endpoint Access Control tab.
4. Click the Edit link next to the required user on the right.
5. In the Edit User pop-up window that opens, edit the restriction parameters in the same way as when adding a user to the restricted list.
6. Click Save to save the changes.