To allow a user to log in to Client computers without any restrictions, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative User Management permission.
2. Click the Access Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Access Management page, select the Endpoint Access Control tab.
4. Click the Delete link next to the required user on the right, and then click Delete in the confirmation message.
5. The user is then deleted from the list of restricted users in the grid, and will be able to log in to the Client computers without any restrictions.