Two-factor authentication can be enabled while editing a Windows or Linux Client or Client group.
To enable two-factor authentication for a Client (or for all the Clients in a Client group), do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the Client Configuration Management permission.
2. Click the Serial Key Management navigation link on the left, and make sure you have at least one serial key activated.
3. Click the Client Management navigation link on the left.
4. On the Client Management page, find the Client which you want to enable two-factor authentication for, and click its name in the Client Name column (or select the Client Groups tab and find the required Client group, and then click on its name in the Client Group Name column).
NOTE: To find specific Clients, the search box and filters at the top of the Client Management page can be used (or to find specific Client groups, the search box at the top of the Client Groups page can be used).
5. On the Editing Client (or Editing Client Group) page that opens, on the Authentication Options tab, in the Two-Factor and Secondary Authentication section, select the Enable two-factor authentication checkbox.
6. Click the Finish button in the bottom right of the page.
7. Two-factor authentication is enabled immediately. On the next login, users will be prompted to enter a TOTP generated using their mobile application (e.g. Google Authenticator) to log in to the system.