Assigning Alerts to Clients while Editing a Client / Client Group
To assign multiple alerts to a Client (or to all the Clients in a Client Group), do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with an administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Client Management page that opens, find the Client to assign alerts to, and click its name in the Client Name column (or select the Client Groups tab and find the required Client group, and then click on its name in the Client Group Name column).
NOTE: To find specific Clients, the search box and filters at the top of the Client Management page can be used (or to find specific Client groups, the Search box at the top of the Client Groups page can be used).
4. On the Editing Client (or Editing Client Group) page that opens, on the Assigned Alerts tab, select the alerts to be assigned to the Client (or to all the Clients in the Client group), and then click the Finish button (in the bottom right of the page).
5. The alerts are then assigned to the Client (or Client group).