To assign multiple alerts simultaneously to specific Clients and Client groups, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with an administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Alert Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Alert Management page, on the right of the Alert Management tab, click theicon and select Manage Multiple Alerts in the drop-down list.
4. On the Alert Selection tab, select all the alerts to be assigned to the Clients and Client groups, and then click the Next button in the bottom right of the page.
5. On the Assigned Clients tab, select the Clients and Client Groups to which the selected alerts will be assigned, and then click the Next button in the bottom right of the page.
NOTE: To find a specific Client / Client group, enter its name or a part of its name in the Contains search field at the top of the page, and then click the Apply Filters button on the right of it.
6. Click the Finish button in the bottom right of the page to save the changes.
7. The selected alerts are now assigned to the Clients and Client groups.