To edit multiple alerts simultaneously, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with an administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Alert Management navigation link to the left.
3. In the Alert Management drop-down list, click Manage Multiple Alerts.
4. On the Alert Selection tab, find the alerts to be edited and select the checkboxes next to them on the left (and, if required, also click Enable/Disable next to the required alerts on the right of them), and then click the Next button in the bottom right of the page.
5. On the Assigned Clients tab, select the checkboxes next to the Clients / Client groups to which the alerts will be assigned on the left of them, and then click the Next button in the bottom right of the page.
NOTE: To find a specific Client / Client group, enter its name or a part of its name in the Contains search box at the top of the page, and then click the Apply Filters button on the right of it.
6. On the Actions tab, select how you would like to receive alert notifications and additional actions to be performed when the alerts are triggered. Select the Show warning message to user checkbox if you want a warning message to be displayed to the user. You can edit the message text in the field below. Optionally, select Additional Actions from the list, and then click the Finish button in the bottom right of the page.
7. The alerts have now been edited.