Editing Multiple Alerts
To edit multiple alerts simultaneously, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with an administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Alert Management navigation link to the left.
3. Click the Alert Managementtab, and select Manage Multiple Alerts in the drop-down list.
4. On the Alert Selection tab, find the alerts to be edited, and select the checkboxes next to them on the left (and, if required, also click Enable/Disable next to the required alerts on the right of them), and then click the Next button in the bottom right of the page.
5. On the Assigned Clients tab, select the checkboxes next to the Clients / Client groups to which the alerts will be assigned, and then click the Next button in the bottom right of the page.
NOTE: To find a specific Client / Client group, enter its name or a part of its name in the Search box at the top of the page, and press Enter.
6. On the Actions tab, select how you would like to receive alert notifications and additional actions to be performed when the alerts are triggered. Select the Show warning message to user checkbox if you want a warning message to be displayed to the user. You can edit the message text in the field below. Optionally, also select Additional Actions from the list, and then click the Finish button (in the bottom right of the page).
7. The alerts have now been edited.