To import alerts from a file, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Alert Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Alert Management page, on the right of the Alert Management tab, click theicon and select Import Alerts in the drop-down list.
4. On the Import Alerts page that opens, click Choose File.
5. In the window that opens, select the required .xml file containing the alerts to be imported, and then click Open.
6. The imported alerts are then added. These alerts are enabled by default but are not assigned to any Clients. The name, description, risk level, and rules of the imported alerts are defined according to the .xml file.
NOTE: If the Ekran System Application Server already contains an alert that has the same ID as one of the imported alerts, it will be updated.
7. Click Define Imported Alerts Settings to assign the imported alerts to Clients / Client Groups and to define the notification options.