Deleting an LDAP Target
To delete an existing LDAP target, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Database Management permission.
2. Click the Configuration navigation link on the left.
3. On the Configuration page, select the LDAP Targets tab, and then click Delete next to the required LDAP target on the left.
4. In the confirmation message, click Delete.
5. The LDAP target is now deleted from the list and is no longer displayed in the grid. Users from the corresponding domain will no longer be able to access the Management Tool or the Client computers using secondary authentication.