The Licenses dashboard allows you to view statistics on the total numbers of licenses assigned, licenses free, and Clients unlicensed.
The dashboard is updated every 5 minutes.
This dashboard contains the following information:
• A message indicating the total number of Client computers not currently licensed.
• A pie chart for each license type, displaying the total number of licenses assigned to Clients, and the number of free licenses (i.e. those not yet assigned, which are therefore available for use), where the number of pie charts shown depends on the number of license types available.
• The Assign Licenses to Clients button, that redirects you to the License Management section where you can assign licenses to Clients.
The following settings can be configured for this dashboard, by clicking the cog () icon (in the top right):
• The Licenses used sector color.
• The Licenses free sector color.
To view this dashboard, you need to have the administrative License Management permission. If you do not have this permission, you will see an empty dashboard with a message saying that you do not have the permissions required for viewing this data. Also in this case, the dashboard will not be displayed in the drop-down list when clicking the Add button (in the top right of the page).