To export a session, do the following:
1. Open the Session Viewer page for the required session.
2. In the Session Player, click the Tools button in the top right, and select Forensic Export in the drop-down list.
3. In the Session Forensic Export pop-up window then opens, select the Export full session option.
3. To include Viewing Clipboard Text Data recorded during Client monitoring, select the Include text data checkbox.
4. Optionally, to protect exported sessions with a password, select the Protect with password checkbox, and enter a password in both the Password and Confirm password fields below it.
5. Click Export.
6. The Forensic Export History page then opens, displaying the export progress.
7. As soon as export process finishes, the resulting file becomes available for downloading.
8. Click the Download link next to the required exported session on the right to download the file with the Forensic Export results.
NOTE: Make sure you have downloaded the Ekran Forensic Player to play exported sessions. You can download the Ekran Forensic Player on the Forensic Export History page.