Exporting Multiple Sessions
To export multiple sessions, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the Viewing Monitoring Results permission.
2. Click the Monitoring Results navigation link on the left.
3. On the Client Sessions tab, filter the sessions as required.
4. Click the Client Sessionstab, and select Forensic Export in the drop-down list.
5. The Sessions Forensic Export pop-up window opens.
6. Optionally, to protect the exported sessions with a password, select the Protect with password option, and enter a password in the Password and Confirm password fields below it.
7. Click Export to continue.
8. The Forensic Export History page then opens, displaying the export progress.
9. As soon as export process finishes, the resulting files become available for downloading.
10. Click the Download () icon next to the required exported session (on the right) to download the Forensic Export results.
NOTE: Make sure you have downloaded the Ekran Forensic Player to play exported sessions. You can download the Ekran Forensic Player on the Forensic Export History page.
NOTE: Forensic export of a large number of sessions may take considerable time, and the performance of the Application Server may be affected accordingly.