The Applications Monitoring Chart
The Applications Monitoring chart displays information on the applications that users have used on Client computers.
Each bar in the chart corresponds to an application, with the length of a bar indicating the amount of time users have spent using that application within a specified time period.
The total time spent by the user using all applications is displayed in the top right corner of the chart.
To define the order of the application bars displayed, in the Applications filter select one of the following:
• 20 least used: The 20 least used applications, sorted in ascending order.
• 20 most used: The 20 most used applications, sorted in descending order.
• All (descending): All bars in descending order.
• All (ascending): All bars in ascending order.
To view the list of sessions containing information on a specific application, click on the column with the required application name. In the window that opens, the following information is displayed in the corresponding columns:
• Client Name: The name of the Client computer on which the application was opened.
• User Name: The user name of the user logged in to the Client computer.
NOTE: If secondary user authentication is enabled on the Client computer, the user name is displayed as: <logged in Windows user> (<secondary authentication user>).
• Start: The start time of the session.
• Last Activity: The date and time when the most recent screen capture was recorded or Linux command was executed.
• Finish: The date and time when the session finished.
To open a Client session in the Session Viewer, click the Play button next the required Client session on the left.