Deactivating Serial Keys
If for any reason you decide to discontinue using Ekran System, you can deactivate the serial keys.
To deactivate serial keys, do the following:
1. Make sure you have an active Internet connection on the computer where the Application Server is installed.
2. Log in to the Management Tool as a user of the Administrators user group.
NOTE: In Multi-Tenant mode, the administrator of the built-in default tenant needs to have the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission.
3. Click the Configuration () button (at the top of the Management Tool interface).
4., On the Serial Key Management tab that opens, select the serial key to be deactivated, and then click the Deactivate Selected button.
NOTE: Expired serial keys cannot be deactivated.
5. In the confirmation message, click Deactivate.
6. The deactivated serial key will then be marked as Deactivated in the State column on the Serial Key Management page.