Updating Linux Clients Automatically
To automatically update a Linux Client (or all the Clients in a Client group) using the Management Tool, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user that has the Client Configuration Management permission.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Client Management page, find the Client that needs to be updated automatically, and click on its name in the Client Name column (or select the Client Groups tab and find the required Client group, and then click on its name in the Client Group Name column).
NOTE: To find specific Clients, the Search box and filters at the top of the Client Management page can be used (or to find specific Client groups, the Search box at the top of the Client Groups page can be used).
4. On the Editing Client (or Editing Client Group) page that opens, on the Properties tab, scroll down to the Client Mode section, and select the Update Client automatically checkbox.
5, Click the Finish button in the bottom right of the page.
6. The Client (or all the Clients in the Client group) will be updated automatically whenever it connects to the Application Server with a new version of Ekran System installed.