Enabling Multi-Tenant Mode
To enable Multi-Tenant mode, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission.
2. Click the Configuration () button (at the top of the Management Tool interface).
3. On the Configuration page that opens, select the System Settings tab, and in the Ekran System Mode section (at the top), select the Enable Multi-Tenant mode checkbox, and then click the Save button (at the bottom of the page).
4. The Tenant Management navigation link will then be displayed in the navigation pane on the left.
5. Click the Tenant Management navigation link.
6. On the Tenants page, find the Built-in default tenant and click Edit Tenant next to it on the right.
7. On the Edit Tenant page that opens, select the Licenses tab, and then select the number of licenses of each type to be unassigned from the Built-in default tenant. This number of licenses is then available for the tenants created by the technician.
NOTE: To move Windows Clients which are already installed on a tenant, you need to reinstall them.