Changing the Domain Tenant Admin
To change the domain tenant admin, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission.
2. Click the Tenant Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Tenants page, click Edit Tenant next to the required tenant on the right.
4. On the Edit Tenant page that opens, on the Tenant Details tab, search for and select a new domain and a new user or user group in the respective drop-down lists (in the Tenant Admin section).
5. Click the Finish button (in the bottom right of the page), and the domain tenant admin is then changed, and the login and password can be changed by using Active Directory.