Decreasing the Number of Licenses Granted to Tenants
The amount of licenses granted to any tenant can be decreased, so as to free these licenses up to subsequently grant them to another tenant.
To decrease the number of the licenses granted to a tenant, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission.
2. Click the Tenant Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Tenants page, click the Edit Tenant () icon next to the required tenant (on the right).
4. On the Edit Tenant page that opens, select the Licenses tab, and decrease the number of licenses granted as required.
5. Click the Finish button (in the bottom right).
NOTE: If after decreasing the number of licenses granted to a tenant, the number of licenses granted is then fewer than the number of licenses assigned to the tenant’s Clients, some Clients will become unlicensed.