Resending the Tenant Admin a Password by Email
If you need to change the tenant admin registered by email, or if the tenant admin forgot their password, you can send a new password by email.
To send an email to the tenant admin containing new credentials, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission.
2. Click the Tenant Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Tenants page, click the Edit Tenant () icon next to the required tenant (on the right).
4. On the Edit Tenant page that opens, on the Tenant Details tab, click the Resend Email button (at the bottom of the page).
5. An email with a new password is then sent to the tenant admin.