The Admin User of the Built-In Default Tenant (the Technician)
The admin user of the built-in tenant (aka the technician) is able to perform the following actions in the Management Tool:
• Manage serial keys (activate/deactivate serial keys and grant licenses to tenants).
• View the System State on the Health Monitoring page.
• Download the Application Server and Management Tool log files.
• Configure all custom settings, except granting themselves full access to non-default tenant accounts.
• Perform all the actions that a tenant admin can perform, for the built-in default tenant.
NOTE: To perform the actions above, the technician needs to have the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission.
NOTE: The admin user of the built-in default tenant cannot be removed from the Administrators user group.