To add a new Web account secret, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool.
2. Click the Password Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Secrets tab, click the Add Secret button in the top right of the page, and the Add Secret pop-up window will open.
4. On the Secret Properties tab, in the General section, do the following:
• Enter a unique name for the secret.
• Select the Web account secret type from the drop-down list.
• Optionally, enter a description for the secret.
5. In the Account section below, define a computer which users will access using the Ekran System Connection Manager:
• Enter the URL to which you need to connect.
• Enter the user’s login name.
• Enter the user’s password.
6. On the Permissions tab, click the Add button, and in the drop-down list that opens, search for and select the users and user groups that you want to grant permissions to, then click Add, and next to each user or user group, select the permission to be granted to them.
7. On the Restriction Types tab, to configure the access restrictions for Clients to use the secret, do the following:
• Select the required option:
- Access without any restrictions: Clients will be able to access the secret without any restrictions.
- Always require approval on secret usage: Clients will require approval when they attempt to access the secret.
- Allow access without approval during working hours: Specify the working hours, date range, and days of the week when Clients will be able to access the secret, without approval.
• Users Who Can Approve Access: Select the users (i.e. Approvers) who will approve requests for Clients to access the secret.
• Owners or Approvers also require approval: Select this checkbox to require additional approval (by Management Tool administrators) for Owners and Approvers to approve requests for Clients to access the secret.
NOTE: Approvers receive notifications by email and can approve access requests either by clicking on the link in the email or by way of the Management Tool.
8. Click the Save button in the bottom right of the Add Secret pop-up window.
9. The secret is now added.