The permissions assigned are displayed on the Permissions tab on the Password Management page in the Management Tool. The list of permissions is displayed in the form of grid which includes the following information in the corresponding columns:
• User/Group Name: The name of the user or user group to which the permission is granted.
• Secret Name: The name of the secret for which the permission is granted.
• Secret Type: The type of the corresponding secret.
• Permission: The type of permission granted (Owner, Editor, or PAM User).
• Description: The description of the secret.
You can search for the required permission using a search expression (i.e. keyword).
You can also filter and sort the information about the permissions in the grid.
By default, the following filters are displayed:
• Who: Allows filtering of the permissions by a specific user or user group to whom the permission is granted.
• Secret Name: Allows filtering of the permissions by a specific name of a secret for which the permission is granted.
To sort the permissions on the Permissions tab (on the Password Management page), click the required column header. You can change the column sort order from ascending to descending, and vice versa. To do this, click the Sort arrow in the corresponding column header on the right. If the data is not sorted by a column, the Sort arrow is not shown in the column header.