Windows Client Requirements
• CPU: 2.4 GHz or higher is recommended.
• RAM: 4 GB
• A 100 Mbps / 1 Gbps Ethernet adapter.
• Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista; Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2003 SP1. Both the x86 and x64 platforms are supported.
• On Windows 7 SP1, due to the SHA-256 code signing on this operating system, Microsoft Security Advisory update 3033929 needs to be installed: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/security-updates/SecurityAdvisories/2015/3033929
• Citrix XenDesktop; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp with Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS).
• It is recommended to have no less than 1 GB of free space on the disk where the Client is installed to save data during offline sessions.