To open the Management Tool, do the following:
1. Open your browser and enter https://<name of the computer or IP on which the Management Tool is installed>/<URL that was specified during Management Tool installation> in the address bar. For example:
NOTE: If the certificate is not added to Trusted Root Certification Authorities, or the name of the computer entered in the browser address does not match the subject (in the Issued To field) of the certificate, your browser will display a certificate error when opening the Management Tool.
2. The Management Tool opens.
3. Enter the credentials of an existing user:
• For an internal user, enter the login and password defined when the user was created.
NOTE: When you open the Management Tool for the first time, enter the login ”admin” and the password defined when the Application Server was installed.
• For a Windows user, enter the login in the form <domain name>\<user name> and the Windows authentication password.
NOTE: If an Active Directory user group has been added to the system, any users belonging to this group can log in using their Windows credentials.
4. The Management Tool Home page opens.
By default, only one user can log in to the Management Tool at any one time using the same credentials. If another user logs in using the same credentials from a different IP address, the first user will be forcibly logged out. You can configure the concurrent session settings on the System Settings tab on the Configuration page.
Please note that the first time you open the Management Tool, it may take a while to launch, since IIS has not yet been used.
If you encounter any problems when opening the Management Tool, please see Management Tool Troubleshooting.