Deleting USB Monitoring Rules
To delete a USB monitoring rule, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the USB Monitoring navigation link (on the left).
3. On the USB Monitoring page, click the Edit Rule () icon next to the required rule (on the right).
4. On the Edit USB Rule page that opens, on the USB Rule Properties tab, click the Delete Rule button (at the bottom of the page).
5. In the confirmation message, click Delete.
6. The rule is then deleted.
NOTE: If any plugged-in devices were blocked by the rule, the user will need to remove these devices and then plug them back in.