Editing User Groups
To edit an existing user group, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative User Management permission.
2. Click the User Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the User Management page, click Edit User Group at the top of the required user group.
4. On the Editing User Group page that opens, edit the user group properties, users belonging to it, permissions, etc. on the corresponding tabs in the same way as when adding a new user group.
NOTE: The admin user of the built-in default tenant cannot be removed from the Administrators user group.
5. Click Next to go to the next tab on the Editing User Group page, or click Finish on any tab to save all the changes made and exit the Editing User Group page.
6. The user group has now been edited.