Deleting a user means that the user will no longer be able to use the system. If you delete a user who is logged in to the Management Tool, the Management Tool will become unavailable to that user immediately and none of the pages will be displayed.
To delete a user, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative User Management permission.
2. Click the User Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the User Management page, click Edit User next to the required user on the right.
4. On the User Details tab, click the Delete User button at the bottom.
5. In the confirmation message, click Delete.
6. The user is now deleted.