To edit an existing user, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative User Management permission.
2. Click the User Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the User Management page, click Edit User next to the required user on the right.
4. On the Editing User page that opens, edit the user details, users groups it belongs to, permissions, etc. on the corresponding tabs in the same way as when adding a new user.
NOTE: The admin user of the built-in default tenant cannot be removed from the Administrators user group.
5. Click Finish, or Next to save the changes on each tab.
6. The user has now been edited.