The option to require a user’s comment can be enabled either while editing the Client / Client Group configuration, while defining the Client configuration during remote installation, or while generating the Client installation package for local installation.
To enable the Require user’s comment option while installing the Windows Client, first select the Enable displaying of additional message checkbox, and then select the Require user’s comment checkbox on the Client configuration page (if the Client is to be installed remotely) or do the same on the Generate Installation Package page (if the Client is to be installed using the installation package).
To enable the Require user’s comment option while editing a Windows Client (or Client group), do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the Client Configuration Management permission.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Client Management page, find the Client which you want to enable requiring the user’s comment for, and click its name in the Client Name column (or select the Client Groups tab and find the required Client group, and then click on its name in the Client Group Name column).
NOTE: To find specific Clients, the search box and filters at the top of the Client Management page can be used (or to find specific Client groups, the search box at the top of the Client Groups page can be used).
4. On the Editing Client (or Editing Client Group) page that opens, select the Authentication options tab, and in the Authentication Options section at the top, select the Enable displaying of additional message checkbox and optionally enter an alternative message to be displayed to the user, then select the Require user’s comment checkbox.
5. Click the Finish button in the bottom right.