Downloading the Windows Client Installation (.EXE) File
To download the file for Windows Client installation, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Client Management page, click the Install Clients button in the top right.
4. On the Computers Without Clients page that opens, click the Download Installation File button at the top.
5. On the Installation File Download page that opens, select Windows in the drop-down list, and then click the Windows Client Installation (.exe) button.
6. The file is then downloaded. The download settings depend on your browser settings.