If the Enable keystroke logging checkbox is selected (on the Editing Client / Editing Client Group page, on the Keystroke Monitoring tab, in the Monitoring Parameters section at the top) to enable this option, the Windows Client logs the user’s keystrokes.
Keystrokes are not displayed in the Session Viewer, but they can be used to perform a search.
Windows Clients log the following types of keystrokes:
• Character keys: Keys for alphabetic characters (upper or lower case), numeric characters (0-9), all special characters, and the Space character.
• Modifiers: This group of keys includes the Control key, the Shift key, the Alt key, and the Windows key.
• Navigation and typing modes: The arrow keys, Home/End, Page Up / Page Down, Tab, Insert, Delete/Backspace, Enter, and the Lock keys (Num Lock, Scroll Lock, and Caps Lock).
• System commands: the Print Screen, Menu, Escape, and Break/Pause keys.
• Function keys: Keys that perform various functions, such as printing or saving files, which are usually labelled as F1-F12 and located along the top of the keyboard.