NOT AVAILABLE IN SAAS
The number of licenses granted to any tenant can be increased (if there are licenses available to do this), or decreased (e.g. to free these licenses up to subsequently grant them to another tenant).
To change the number of the licenses granted to a tenant, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission.
2. Click the Tenant Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Tenants page, click the Edit Tenant () icon next to the required tenant (on the right).
4. On the Edit Tenant page that opens, select the Licenses tab, and increase (if there are licenses available to do this) or decrease the number of licenses granted to the tenant (in the Licenses Granted column) as required.
5. Click the Finish button (in the bottom right).
NOTE: If after decreasing the number of licenses granted to a tenant, the number of licenses granted is then fewer than the number of licenses assigned to the tenant’s Clients, some Clients will become unlicensed.