You can filter and sort Audit log records in the grid.
By default, the following filters are displayed:
• When: Allows filtering of the Audit log records by a specific time period. The resulting log record list includes all Audit log records for the defined period.
To define the time period, select one of the following options, and then click the Apply button:
- Specify the time period required for the Within the last number of hours, days, weeks, or months.
- Specify the Between start date and end date of the time period required.
• Who: Allows filtering of the Audit log records by a specific user who performed an action.
• Action: Allows filtering of the Audit log records by a specific action that was performed.
To add other filters, click the More criteria button on the right of the filters, and select a filter from the list of filters:
• User Groups: Allows filtering of the Audit log records by the user groups that the user belongs to.
• Category: Allows filtering of the Audit log records by the category that the action performed belongs to.
• Object: Allows filtering of the Audit log records by the list of objects affected by the action.
To change the order of the columns, drag and drop the corresponding column headers to the required location.
To sort the records, click the required column header. The column sort order can be changed from descending to ascending, or vice versa, by clicking the column header again, and is indicated by the up/down arrow icon in the column header.
NOTE: If the data is not sorted by a column, the Sort arrow is not shown in the column header.
To filter the records, click the required filter, and select one or multiple checkboxes as required, or the required date range in the When filter. The data can be filtered by multiple filters simultaneously.
To change the number of records displayed per page, click 10/50/100/200 (at the bottom of the page).
To change the page number displayed, click the required page number (at the bottom of the page).
To export the list of filtered log records (in the required format), click either the Export Filtered Records to CSV or Export Filtered Records to PDF button (in the top right of the page).