NOT AVAILABLE IN SAAS
By default, only users of a tenant have access to that tenant’s data. Optionally, the tenant admin of any non-default tenant can grant the technician (i.e. the admin user of the default built-in tenant) access to it. After getting access, the technician can log in under the tenant admin account and will be able to perform all the same actions as the tenant admin.
To grant the technician access to the tenant account, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a tenant admin.
2. Click the Configuration () button (at the top of the Management Tool interface).
3. On the Configuration page that opens, on the System Settings tab, select the Grant a technician full access to my tenant account checkbox (in the Account Access section at the top).
4. In the Warning pop-up window that opens containing the confirmation message, click Yes.
5. Click the Save button (in the bottom right of the page).
6. Access to the tenant account is then provided to the technician, and the technician can log in and perform all actions in the tenant in the same the way as the tenant admin.