NOT AVAILABLE IN SAAS
To change the location for an MS SQL Server database, do the following:
1. Stop the Application Server by clicking Stop in the context menu of the Ekran System Server icon in the Windows System Tray, or find the EkranServer service in the Task Manager and click Stop.
2. Log in to SQL Management Studio as a user with administrative permissions.
3. Using SQL Management Studio, detach the Ekran System databases (select each database, and in the context menu, select Task > Detach). The default names of the databases are EkranActivityDB and EKRANManagementDatabase.
4. Navigate to the location where the Ekran System databases are stored. The default location is:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL11.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA
5. Move the following database files and log files to the required location:
6. Using SQL Management Studio, re-attach the Ekran System databases as follows:
• In the context menu of the Database partition, select Attach.
• In the Attach Databases window that opens, click the Add button at the bottom, and then select the database that was moved.
• Click OK.
7. The location of the database has now been changed. Start the EkranServer service to continue working with the application.