To allow a user to log in to Client computers without approval, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative User Management permission.
2. Click the Access Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Access Management page, select the Endpoint Access Control tab.
4. Click Delete next to the required user on the right, and then click OK in the confirmation message.
5. The user is then deleted from the list, and will be able to log into Client computers without approval.