To add a Client to a Client group while editing the Client, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link (on the left).
3. On the Client Management page, find the Client you want to add to a Client group, and click its name in the Client Name column.
NOTE: To find specific Clients, the Search box and filters at the top of the Client Management page can be used.
4. On the Editing Client page that opens, select the Client Groups tab, and then click the Add button (in the top left).
5. A pop-up window opens with a drop-down list which contains all the Client groups which the Client has not been added to.
NOTE: Only the first 10 Client groups are displayed in the list. To view all Client groups, click the “Click to view all results” link at the bottom of the list.
6. Select the checkboxes next to the Client groups which you want to add the Client to.
NOTE: To find a specific Client group, enter its name or a part of it in the Search box above the list of groups. The list is filtered as you type.
7. Click the Add button.
8. The groups to which the Client has been added are now displayed in the list of Client groups in the grid.
9. Click the Finish button (in the bottom right of the page).
NOTE: You can also add a Client (or multiple Clients simultaneously) to a Client group on the Client Management page, by selecting the checkboxes on the left next to Clients that you want to add to a Client group, and then clicking the Bulk Action () button in the top left, and selecting the Manage Group Settings option in the drop-down list that opens.