To configure an alert to block a user on a Windows Client computer, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Alert Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Alert Management page that opens, click the Add Alert button in the top right of the page, or click Edit Alert next to an existing alert on the right of it.
4. On the Edit Alert page that opens, scroll down to the Actions section at the bottom, and select the Show warning message to user checkbox. You can edit the warning message in the field below.
5. In the Additional Actions drop-down list, select the Block user on all computers option, and then click the Finish button in the bottom right of the page.
6. The user will now be blocked when the alert is triggered.