To delete data from the database at any time while editing a Client group, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Database Management and Client Installation and Management permissions.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link on the left.
3. On the Client Management page that opens, select the Client Groups tab and find the required Client group, and then click on its name in the Client Group Name column.
NOTE: To find specific Client groups, the Search box at the top of the Client Groups page can be used.
4. On the Editing Client Group page that opens, on the Properties tab, scroll down to the Auto-Cleanup Options section, and do the following:
• Select the Run once option.
• In the Action type drop-down list, select either of the following options:
- Cleanup: To delete the monitored data from the database
- NOT AVAILABLE IN SAAS Archive & Cleanup: To first archive, and then delete, the monitored data.
NOTE: If the Archive & Cleanup option is selected, the archive parameters must first be configured on the Configuration page.
• Specify the retention period required for the monitored data in the Sessions older than (days) field. Sessions stored in the database longer than the specified period of time will be deleted during the cleanup process.
5. When all cleanup settings have been defined, click the Finish button (in the bottom right of the page).
6. The cleanup process is then started.