To remove a Client from Client groups while editing the Client, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link (on the left).
3. On the Client Management page, find the Client which you want to edit the configuration of, and click its name in the Client Name column.
NOTE: To find specific Clients, the Search box and filters at the top of the Client Management page can be used.
4. On the Editing Client page that opens, on the Client Groups tab, click the Remove link next to the corresponding Client groups on the right, or click the Remove from All column header to remove the Client from all Client groups.
5. In the confirmation message, click OK.
6. The Client is then removed from the Client groups selected.
NOTE: The Client can be removed from any Client group except the All Clients group.
7. If the settings of the Client were inherited from a Client Group that is removed, the Client’s Settings Type option (on the Editing Client page, on the Properties tab, in the Client Properties section) is changed to Custom. In this case, all the Client’s other settings remain the same, but it is now possible to edit them.
NOTE: You can also remove any Client (or multiple Clients simultaneously) from a Client group on the Client Management page, by selecting the checkboxes on the left next to Clients that you want to remove from a group, and then clicking the Bulk Action () button (in the top left), and selecting the Manage Group Settings option in the drop-down list that opens.