To remove Clients from a Client group while editing the Client group, do the following:
1. Log in to the Management Tool as a user with the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
2. Click the Client Management navigation link (on the left).
3. On the Client Management page, select the Client Groups tab and find the required Client group, and then click on its name in the Client Group Name column.
NOTE: To find specific Client groups, the Search box at the top of the Client Groups page can be used.
4. On the Editing Client Group page that opens, select the Client Management tab, and then select the checkboxes on the left next to Clients that you want to remove from the Client group, and then click the Bulk Action () button in the top left, and select the Remove from Group option in the drop-down list that opens.
NOTE: To find specific Clients, the Search box and filters at the top of the Client Management page can be used.
5. The selected Clients are then removed from the Client group.
NOTE: Clients can be removed from any Client group except the All Clients group.
6. If the settings of a Client that is removed were inherited from this Client group, the Client's Settings Type (on the Editing Client page, on the Properties tab, in the Client Properties section) is changed to Custom. In this case, all the Client's other settings remain the same, but it is now possible to edit them.