The Clients dashboard allows you to view statistics on the number of Clients which are currently online, offline and disconnected.
The dashboard is updated every minute.
This dashboard displays the following information:
• The message "ATTENTION: Not all Clients are licensed!" (if at least one of the Clients does not have a valid license assigned to it).
• A pie chart, that displays statistics on the number of Clients which are currently Online, Offline, and Disconnected (where the later refers to Clients that have been offline for longer that the specified time period for the Client).
• The Install More Clients button, that redirects you to the Computers Without Clients page where you can install Clients on the required computers.
The following settings can be configured for this dashboard, by clicking the cog () icon (in the top right):
• The Online Clients sector color.
• The Offline Clients sector color.
• The Disconnected Clients sector color.
To view this dashboard, you need to have one of the following permissions:
• The administrative Client Installation and Management permission. to view information on all the Clients in the system.
• At least one Client permission; you will only see the Clients which you have the Client permissions for.
If you do not have either the administrative Client Installation and Management permission or any Client permissions, you will see an empty dashboard with a message saying that you do not have the required permissions required for viewing this data. Also in this case, the dashboard will not be displayed in the drop-down list when clicking the Add button (in the top right of the page).