If you want users to be informed that their session is being monitored, you can enable the Display Client tray icon option and/or the Display icon when recording is in progress option to display the Client tray icon and/or the Client on-screen recording icon respectively on the required Client computers.
If enabled, the Client tray icon is (and the Client on-screen recording icon are) always displayed to the user, and a tray notification is displayed whenever:
• The user logs in.
• The user clicks on the Client tray icon.
You can also enable the Enable displaying of additional message option to display an additional popup message window to the user on login to Windows, and after (reading the message displayed and) clicking the Continue button, will they be allowed to access the system.
so that they will first need to confirm acknowledgement of the message before being allowed to log in to the computer.
The additional message is displayed whenever:
• Windows is started or restarted.
• The user is logged out or switches to another account.
• The user logs in using a remote connection.
Additionally (within the Enable displaying of additional message option), you can enable the:
• Add user consent checkbox option, which will require the user to select a user consent checkbox on the additional message displayed on login.
• Require user’s comment option, which will require the user to comment on the additional message displayed on login. The comment entered is displayed in the User's Comments column in the list of Client Sessions.
NOTE: The additional message, the "Client tray" icon, and the "Client on-screen recording" icon are not displayed for unlicensed Windows Clients.
NOTE: If both the Enable secondary user authentication on login and Enable displaying of an additional message options are enabled for the Windows Client, the additional message will only be displayed after the user enters the additional secondary user authentication credentials into the secondary authentication window.