The process of logging in to a Windows Client computer with the additional message option enabled is performed as follows:
1. The user logs in to Windows in the usual way (either locally or remotely).
2. If the secondary user authentication option is enabled, the Client prompts the user to enter their secondary credentials.
3. After the user is logged in, the additional pop-up message window is displayed, where:
• If the Require ticket number option is enabled for the Client, the user is required to enter a valid ticket number (in the Ticket number is required field).
• If the Require user’s comment option is enabled for the Client, the user is required to enter a comment (in the Your comment is required field).
• If the Add user consent checkbox option is enabled for the Client, the user is required to select the user consent checkbox (at the bottom).
NOTE: If the user is logged in to the Citrix XenApp or Microsoft Shared App, the additional pop-up message window will be shown to them every eight hours.
7. After entering all the required information into the additional pop-up message window, the user is allowed to click the Continue button (which becomes active), and can then access the system (otherwise, if they click the Cancel button they will be returned to the Windows login screen).
8. If the Display Client tray icon option is enabled for the Client, the Client tray icon is displayed to the user in the Notification area of the Windows Client computer.
9. If the Display icon when recording is in progress option is enabled for the Client, the Client on-screen recording icon is displayed to the user while they are logged in.