The main menu pane is displayed on the left of the Management Tool interface, and allows navigation between the various main pages of the Management Tool. It consists of the following navigation links which open the associated pages in the main pane of the Management Tool interface:
• (the Ekran System logo in the top left of the page, with an icon on the right of it that can be clicked to minimize the main menu pane): Displays the Home page on which dashboards are shown, that contain information on the system state, recent user activity, any suspicious user behavior, etc.
• Monitoring Results: Displays the page on which the user can view the list of all Client sessions received from Clients that the user has the administrative Viewing Monitoring Results permission for, and export these sessions.
• Forensic Export History: Displays the list of sessions exported using Forensic Export.
• Reports: Displays the page on which the user can generate a report of the required type by defining parameters, and then save or print it. On the Scheduled Reports tab, the user can view and manage report generation rules, and view rule logs.
• Interactive Monitoring: Displays the page on which the user can view statistical data on user activity displayed in two column charts (Applications Monitoring and URL Monitoring).
• Health Monitoring: Displays information on the system state and resource usage on the Application Server computer for users of the Administrators user group in Single-Tenant mode and for users of the default tenant that have the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission in Multi-Tenant mode. It also contains information on disconnected Clients (on the Offline Clients tab), and tasks which may take significant time to process (on the Tasks List tab).
• Password Management: Displays the page on which the user can manage secrets.
• Client Management: Displays information about all Clients in the system. The number of Clients displayed on this page depends on the permissions granted to users that log in to the Management Tool. Additionally, the user can navigate to the Blocked Users list from the Client Management page.
• NOT AVAILABLE IN SAAS Tenant Management: Displays information about tenants, and allows new tenants to be added, and existing ones to be edited and deleted.
• User Management: Displays information about all users in the system, and is available to users that have the administrative User Management permission.
• Alert Management: Displays information about alerts assigned to Clients.
• NOT AVAILABLE IN SAAS User Behavior Analysis (UEBA): Displays information about user behavior rules and user profiles (for carrying out User Behavior Analytics).
• USB Monitoring: Displays a list of all USB monitoring rules for all the Clients in the system, and is available to users having the administrative Client Installation and Management permission.
• Audit Log: Displays information on all user actions performed in the Management Tool.
The Configuration () button (at the top of the Management Tool interface) allows the Configuration page to be opened, where email sending settings, player link settings, system settings, log settings, ticketing system integration settings, LDAP targets, the date & time format, database management settings, etc. can be defined. This page also includes the following (default) tab:
• Serial Key Management: Displays information about the serial keys and contains activation/deactivation options for serial keys. It is available for users of the Administrators user group in Single-Tenant mode, and for users of the default tenant that have the administrative Tenant Management and System Configuration permission in Multi-Tenant mode.
The following pages of the Management Tool interface also contain buttons and menus that allow basic actions to be performed to manage (add, edit, delete, etc.) Clients, tenants, users, alerts, rules, etc, where the options that are available on these pages include:
• NOT AVAILABLE IN SAAS Tenant Management: Add Tenant.
• USB Monitoring: Add Rule.
• Scheduled Reports: Add Rule.